Businesses are under constant pressure to improve communication between staff and their clients, whilst working remotely. The deployment of 21st century technologies to enhance this is especially challenging at a time of budgetary constraint and Covid-19. Budgets are always an issue, but when having to do business as usual, between working from home and the office, and keeping everyone safe, it becomes even more of a challenge.
The good news is that there’s a new technology for voice communications that means that businesses can make a seamless switch, save money in the process and have a host of new features. It’s called Breathe Easy – Voice, a Cloud telephone system designed to work from anywhere … in other words you can have a phone at the office or at home and it will work as if you were at the office!! The experience for incoming calls is completely seamless. The best is … it might not even cost you anything. As in … compared to your current spend, often it’s cost neutral. We can review this for you.
The solution brings your teams together, whether they are in the office or working from home. All users have a range of sophisticated IP handsets as well as desktop and mobile apps available to them to maximise their productivity and enhance the usability of the service. What’s more, as a cloud-based solution our platform is always up to date and you never have to incur costly upgrades to have the latest technology again, a bit like Microsoft Office 365.
Breathe Easy – Voice finally gives businesses control over their telecoms. No longer will they need to call their telecoms provider to fulfil simple configuration tasks on their system. Breathe Easy – Voice tenant management allows the support team to make and add users, move and make changes easily and quickly. Call control can be easily managed from any PC using a browser, desk phone, softphone or smartphone application.
There is also another small issue of BT making the copper end of life. I’m sure you’ve had the conversations around your ISDN lines and SIP vs Cloud.
As part of our service we are offering:
- A free telephony review. Some systems we have replaced and it was actually cost neutral
- Great choice of Handsets. We mainly use Polycom and Yealink and can offer the entire range including conferencing options
- Ability to buy out right or cost effective monthly rental
- A detailed scoping process with all your stakeholders to ensure we get it right first time and everyone has their input
- Completely project managed, on-site install by an experienced, DBS checked Engineer
- Alternatively, we can provide a remote setup option and your team deploys the handsets. Pro’s and con’s to both options
- Ongoing support directly from Breathe!
Our VoIP platform Includes:
- Auto Attendant single level for a single business or multi-level for businesses with multiple sites
- Individual and Group Mailboxes
- Voicemail notification via email
- Time of day routing
- Hunt Groups
- Call Queues
- Music on hold
- Call Forwarding
- Mobile App so you can take and make calls via your phone system whilst on the move
- Free updates ensuring you are always on the latest software forever! No more system updates
- Very low cost monthly licensing and calls
It’s basically, a no brainer.
Want to know more?
For more information on equipping your business with high-performance communications, robust and cost-effective, contact us on 01223 209920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to ask about your free system review and cost comparison!
CLICK HERE TO download our brochure
Click here to download our handset list