Managed IT Support
Breathe Technology is a ‘Best of Breed’ Infrastructure Projects and Managed IT Support Services Provider.
We have offices in Cambridge, London, and Sheffield, allowing us to cover most of the UK.
– Alan Maggs, Director, Premier Plus Limited
– Andy Walker, IT Director Kimbolton School
Who do we work for?
We work for SME’s and Mid-Market Businesses, Schools, Academy Trusts, Colleges, Universities, and their relevant administration bodies.
The Education Sector
The Business Sector
Some of the customers we have worked for….
The Education Sector
The Business Sector
What makes us the best?
“It’s a balance of the ultimate skillset and a touch of personal service”
We offer our customers a ‘more personal service’
It’s all about the relationship and customer experience!
We allocate each of our customers a dedicated team…
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Dedicated Technical Lead
- Backup Technical Lead
This means you have a team working for you, that you have a relationship with. You know them and they know you. It’s also the only way to ensure that an engineer takes responsibility and proactively supports your organisation.
Your Technical Lead will have the Ultimate Skillset
Each Technical Lead is trained to have the Ultimate ‘All In One’ Skillset. Breathe use a Technical Mastery Programme internally for Staff Development
The Result? One point of call for the help you need! Each Engineer has the following skills:
- Desktop (Traditional Desktop, VDI, Mobile)
- Servers & Storage (Including Virtualization)
- Networks (On Premises, Cloud)
- Network Security & Safeguarding
- Connectivity and communications
Support Package Highlights
The Breathe Easy Package (Our only Package)
- Dedicated Team (Technical Lead and Account Manager)
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) on services provided
- Level 3 Helpdesk
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting
- Free after hours ‘Break Fix’ of mission critical systems
- Site Visits are performed by your ‘Technical Lead’ Engineer (You can choose when and how many visits. This is an optional component)
- Proactive management of IT, not break-fix support
- Unlimited Remote Support, Email and Telephone Technical Support within Business Hours
- Cyber Security and Safeguarding Skillset
- Systems Documentation
- Site Visit Report after every Visit
- Proactive Management Report
- Annual Network MOT, Mini Audit
We deliver Support UK Wide & Some EU Countries
Our Cambridge HQ Serves
London & East Anglia (including Cambridge, Peterborough, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Hertford, Watford, Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich).
Our Sheffield Office Serves
50 Miles around Sheffield, covering South Yorkshire.
We provide International IT Outsourcing & Managed Services
Europe Wide (currently in France, Germany, Austria, Portugal)
If you have a site abroad call us to find out about how we can deliver an efficient and cost effective service in the relevant languages with a UK centralised helpdesk team and EU based site engineers.
Benefits of Outsourcing or Managed Services
In short, we become part of your team. You benefit from the following:
- Managed Services can be flexible…the two most common scenarios are supporting your existing IT Team, either as an escalation point or for specific skillsets such as Networking or Security or providing all the IT if you don’t have an IT Team in-house
- Our engineers have an incredible skillset consisting of Desktop, Server, Networks and Security disciplines.
- We bring extensive project experience to the table. We have installed hundreds of networks.
- Breathe ensures your outsourcing service continuity by providing you with a dedicated team. Holidays, Sick Leave or training do not affect your service.
- The services provided are best value. Rates are very competitive in comparison to our ‘like for like’ outsourcing competitors and it would not be possible to employ the relevant skillsets for less.
- As Breathe is a Gold Partner to most of our Vendors, we are trained by those vendors. Many of these are specialist skillsets and have significant costs associated with them.
- All Project Work, including Hardware, Software and Services can be financed, including Public Sector Schools.
- We offer a price match guarantee.
- We offer a quote guarantee. If we price a project, then we will complete the project for that amount. There are no additional or hidden fees.
- For Businesses or Schools without in-house IT Support, we can provide a ‘One Stop Shop’ approach for all your ICT needs. Outsourcing your IT means removing the burden and allowing experts to help you.
- You are in safe hands. Don’t take our word for it… ask our customers. You are welcome to speak to our many reference sites and we would happily arrange a visit to one of our customer sites
What are the next steps?
- Talk to us! Please give us a call, email address or live chat manned by qualified Technical Account Managers.
- We would be more than happy to visit you for a no obligation meeting, or alternatively come and pay us a visit to see who we are.
- If you did want to move your support, we can take the burden away by helping you migrate service providers and ensuring that you get all your documentation and licenses.
- Many new customers choose to do a network audit at this stage, so we know exactly what you have, where the issues are so we can create a great plan to get things rolling. Click here to see more about our audits.