IT Support & IT Management for Business
“Breathe Technology installed the Baufritz UK network and have supported us from day one. They Interface with our German HQ, IT team where needed and understand how we work. They’re pleasant, reliable and trustworthy.” – Oliver Rehm, Managing Director – Baufritz UK (http://www.baufritz.com/uk/)
Breathe Technology LTD has been trading in Cambridge since 2003, providing I.T. Support and Infrastructure Projects to customers nationwide. The Headquarters in based in Girton, Cambridge and regional offices located in London and Sheffield, allowing good coveridge from the North and South of the UK.
IT Projects & Managed Support for Small to Medium Business (10 – 500 Staff)
We work hard to deliver the best Infrastructure Projects and Managed IT Support that money can buy.
Our Managed Services or I.T. Support Service provides a unique approach in comparison to the traditional outsourced IT Helpdesk. We do not offer different packages as we do not believe in restricting our customer’s support experience. However, there are some options that can be tweaked to meet your requirements, such as the number of visits you may need, if you require Strategic IT Support for the management team or perhaps a DPO service to cover your GDPR requirements.
Our USP’s are to deliver a more personal service by providing each customer a dedicated team that pro-actively supports the network and has a great relationship with you. Your dedicated lead will also have the Ultimate I.T. Skillset consisting of Desktop Support, Server Support, Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Backup & DR and Cyber Security. This means you have one point of call to get any issue resolved quickly.
Our team can add additional resources and skillsets to your existing team and act as an escalation point with Level 3 Helpdesk and regular site visits or we can provide a fully outsourced I.T. service for businesses and schools who do not have an internal IT team.
Our Project Team can provide a complete turnkey I.T. Infrastructure Project from design, installation and support.
We have a great track record and significant experience in the following sectors:
- BioTech and Pharmaceutical
- Hi-Tech & Technology
- Contact Centres
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Design & Build, Fit Out
- Architecture and Design
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Estate Management
- Creative and Design
- Broadcasting & Media
What do you get in a support package??
Firstly, we do not believe in limiting your experience. We don’t offer different packages. Only one…but with some options to tweak your service.
We also believe that you can have the best service without it breaking the bank.
The Breathe Easy Package (Our only Package)
- Dedicated Team (Technical Lead and Account Manager)
- Level 3 Helpdesk
- Unlimited Remote Support, Email and Telephone Technical Support within Business Hours.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting
- Free after hours ‘Break Fix’ of mission critical systems
- Site Visits are performed by your ‘Technical Lead’ Engineer (You can choose when and how many visits. This is an optional component)
- Pro-Active management
- Cyber Security and Safeguarding Skillset
- Site Visit Report after every Visit
- Monthly Pro-Active Management Report
- Annual Network MOT, review service
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) on services provided
Options to choose from:
- Virtual IT Director – Strategic Support for the Snr management
- How many site visits you need- Some customers have an Engineer on site full time. Others have a engineer visit on a fixed schedule. Perhaps once a week, Bi-Weekly or even Monthly. It all depends on your needs.
- Offsite backup and DR- Many of our SME’s make use of our cost effective offsite hosting for backup and DR. Either as a secondary location(if you have a single site)or as a failsave to your existing setup.
- GDPR DPO Service. We have a standardised GDPR Framework and provide you with a named DPO to relieve the pressure. We’ve done our homework so you don’t need to.
What makes us different??
“We provide a more personal service”
This is achieved by assigning you with a dedicated team to look after you.
An account manager to provide quotes and nurture our relationship, to ensure you receive the very best service.
Apart from removing the frustrating helpdesk experience, it means that you have a personal set of contacts. They know you and you know them. They will understand exactly how you work and what you expect. Trust is a key component of a good support relationship.
Finally, we can supply all the hardware and software you need too. We’re actually the regional Microsoft Education Licensing Partner.
“We have the Ultimate Skillset”
All engineers have a minimum of 5 year high end IT Projects and Support experience when they join. They then undergo rigorous development, we call the Technical Mastery Programme.
Our skillset includes: Connectivity, Cyber/ Network Security, Safeguarding Cloud Solutions, On-Premise IT, Servers & Storage, Virtualization, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Communications (Hosted and SIP), Desktop including VDI and Mobile Computing.
Have you considered an audit??
Most of our customers had an IT Provider when we met them. They were obviously not doing a good job…or we wouldn’t be talking. Sometimes it starts with doubt in their technical ability or perhaps their resource seems trained. Other times, they feel ripped off.
Either way, an audit is an amazing way to get visibility on the ‘real’ situation. We will do the review and provide you with an easy to understand summary report, of all the risks, issues and suggestions on how to fix it.
Yes, you will also get th etechnical document backing up our findings and suggestions.
This creates a great starting plan for a new relationship, shows you how good we really are and will put your mind to easy…
If we wanted to change, how does the handover work??
The simple answer is: We will do the handover with your previous provider. We’ll ensure that you get all your documentation licenses and other important information you and ‘we’ need.
We’ll also ensure that you don’t experience a gap in your support service.
What kind of projects can we help you with?
- Network Switching (HP, Dell, Allied Telesis)
- Point to Point Radio & Laser
- Wireless (Xirrus, HP, Aerohive, Ignite)
- Connectivity (Leased lines, Black Fibre, Broadband and SIP
Cyber/ Network Security
- Prevent Duty
- UTM Security Appliances & Firewalling (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- Email Security & Archiving (Proofpoint)
- Anti-Virus (Sophos, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky)
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption (Kaspersky, Bitlocker)
- Patch Management, Network Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Software Auditing (GFI)
- Web & Application filtering (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard, Fastvue) ü Safeguarding & Monitoring (NetSupport)
- Remote Access & VPN (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- 2 Factor Authentication (Dell Edge)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (StorageCraft, Unitrends)
Servers and Storage
- Server hardware (HP, Dell)
- NAS & SAN Storage (HP, Dell, Synology)
- Server Virtualization (Citrix Zen, VMWare, HyperV)
- Desktop Virtualization/ VDI (NComputing, Dell Wyse)
- Mobile Device Management/ MDM (AirWatch, Meraki)
Desktops, Laptops, Mobile & VDI
- Desktop, Laptop and Tablet Hardware (Most known Vendors)
- Thin Clients & Virtual Desktops
- Apple Hardware
- Microsoft Licensing (Schools Agreements, Cloud Services such as 365 and Azure)
- Telephone lines and SIP
- Telephone Systems (Physical and Hosted/Cloud)
Some of our customers have a fully blown cloud network with all the bells and whistles. Our favourity typology is a hybrid network, making the best of both on-premise and cloud IT.
As a bonus, we are a certified Microsoft CSP (Cloud Solutions Partner). This means we understand the cloud, you get best pricing and we buy direct from Microsoft.
- Email Security and Anti-Spam (Proofpoint)
- Cloud Backup including Office 365
- Microsoft Azure (Entire Posfolio)
- Microsoft Office 365
The Areas We Work In:
We deliver projects: UK Wide
We deliver Support: UK Wide & Some EU Countries
Our Cambridge HQ Serves : East Anglia, including Cambridge(
Cambridge / Milton, Peterborough, Wisbech, St Neots, Huntingdon, March, Ely, St Ives, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Yaxley, Soham, Cambourne, Littleport, Histon, Ramsey, Sawston, Godmanchester, Burwell, Cottenham, Sawtry, Waterbeach, Brampton, Melbourn, Linton).
Suffolk, Essex, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton Hertford, Watford, Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich
London Office(Green Park): London and Home Counties
The City, Whitehall and Westminster, Piccadilly and St James’s,Soho and Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and Strand, Bloomsbury and Fitzrovia, Holborn and Inns of Court, Smithfield and Spitalfields, Southwark and Bankside, South Bank, Chelsea, South Kensington and Knightsbridge, Kensington and Holland Park, Regent’s Park and Marylebone, Greenwich and Blackheath, North London.
Our Sheffield Office Serves: 50 Miles around Sheffield.
Adwick le Street, Armthorpe, Barnsley, Bawtry, Conisbrough, Dinnington, Doncaster, Ecclesfield, Goldthorpe, Hatfield, Woodhouse, Hatfield, Hoyland, Mexborough, Parkgate, Penistone, Rotherham, Royston, Sheffield, Swinton, Thorne, Thrybergh, Thurcroft, Thurnscoe, Tickhill, Wath-upon-Dearne, Wentworth, Wombwell
We provide International IT Outsourcing & Managed Services: Europe Wide (currently in France, Germany, Austria, Portugal)
If you have a site abroad call us to find out about how we can deliver an efficient and cost effective service is the relevant languages with a UK centralised helpdesk team and EU based site engineers.
Email email@example.com for references or to visit one of our customer sites.
“Breathe Technology have grown the network – and the support we receive – alongside the business over the last few years. It works, and they are always there when we need them. They have proven to be a valuable business partner and we would recommend them to anyone that needs a complete network and support provider.” – Alan Maggs, Director, Premier Plus Limited (http://www.premierplusltd.co.uk/)