IT for Small Business
IT MANAGEMENT & TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESSES
IT Isn’t Rocket Science . . .
…. but it is a Science and we don’t experiment!
At Breathe Technology we understand how critical IT is to the smooth running of any company, and how challenging that can be in small to medium business (SME’s). We offer an IT Support Contract that will keep your IT systems working optimally, secure the network and bridge the technical gap, so you can focus on your business.
Need Finance? We can help with that too. We are unique in being able to offer Finance on all hardware, software and labour relating to any IT project.
If you say YES to any of the below, then you should call 01223 209920 and talk to us or email email@example.com
- We have out grown our IT support partner
- We need Professional support for our IT Network
- We need a better quality of service from a professional and reliable IT Support Company
- My IT support guy is never available when we need him most
- Our IT partner is baffling us with technical talk and we need to understand the system in business terms
- We are looking to outsource our IT
- Our security setup or backup is unclear to us
- I can not say 100% what our backup and disaster recovery process is or if it has been tested
- Our Software licensing is a mystery or is very expensive
- Our basic network features like file access, printing, email or remote access are unreliable
- We don’t have a dedicated technical consultant or account manager
- Our IT expenditure is higher than expected or where we believe it should be
- We are not benefiting from the latest technology trends such as virtualization, VDI or cloud technologies
- The business is relocating, expanding, refurbishing or going through an acquisition process
- We need a full IT support contract
IT SERVICES FOR SMALL BUSINESS:
- Helpdesk, Outsourcing & Service Contracts (Managed Services, IT Staff, Support Contracts)
- IT Consultancy (Technical, Strategic, Long Term or Project specific/strategic)
- Network Design & Systems Integration
- IT Project Resources & Project Management (installation and repair work)
- Internet Connectivity from Virgin
- Hardware & Software Procurement
- Audits & Health Checks (including supplier or government requirements, security health checks/ audits)
- Pen Testing and Network Security (Consultancy, Firewalling, Web Filtering, Patch management, Encryption, Remote Access)
- Trouble-shooting of problematic or non performing networks
- IT Relocation
IT SOLUTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS:
- Infrastructure Cabling
- Point to Point Radio & Laser
- Connectivity (Leased lines, Broadband and SIP)
Security & Data Protection
- ‘All in One’ Security Appliances & Firewalling
- Email Security & Archiving
- Anti Virus
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption
- Patch Management, Network Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Software Auditing
- Web & Application filtering
- Safeguarding & Monitoring
- Remote Access & VPN
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Servers & Storage
- Server hardware
- NAS & SAN Storage
Virtualization and Mobile Computing
- Server Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization (Session Based and VDI)
- Mobile Device Management – MDM
- Desktop & Laptop Hardware
- Thin Clients & Virtual Desktops
- Adobe Products
Telephony & Connectivity
- Telephone lines and SIP
- Telephone Systems
- Internet connectivity (ADSL, Fibre DSL, Leased Lines, MPLS)
Cloud and ITaaS
- EasyAcess (Cloud Two factor Authentication via a mobile app or SMS)
- EasyMail (Cloud/ Hosted Exchange Email)
- CleneMail (Cloud Anti Spam and Archiving)
- EasyCloud (Cloud/Hosted Server and Desktop)
WHAT IS AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE MANAGED IT SUPPORT SERVICE FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESS?
- After hours standby support is available
- After hours and weekend project or installation work is available
- Reporting and documentation as standard
- Change Management Processes implemented
- Site Visit Reports after each visit
- Pro-Active Maintenance Report once a month
- Backup & DR Plan including SLA’s
- Backup & DR Test Report
- Escalation to Technical Services Manager or Director
- Monitoring and call logging systems
- Assistance with policies, ISO and Budgeting/ Strategic planning if the ICT Director Function is included
14 Years of successful Projects and Support should say something?
Breathe Technology has been providing systems integration, network security and IT support services to small and medium businesses since 2003.
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with great customer service and an above average technical skillset which includes technologies such as Network Security, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Server Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Services.
Our outsourced technical services are structured in a way to provide you with the technical assistance needed, to keep your network performing optimally and reliably.
The service will ensure you have a Dedicated Technical Team that understands your network and organisation. It will provide a Dedicated Account manager that you can call upon for basic pricing or more complex requirements and you will have access to a Director Level Consultant that understands the more strategic aspects of IT.
We don’t believe in tying our customers into long term contracts, therefore we are offering a Risk Free 3-month trial!
- Breathe Technology is a professional IT Company and pride themselves in doing IT the right way
- We have been a specialist provider of small business IT Services and network support since 2003
- We have a Higher End Technical Skillset. Networking is the basics and we excel in specialized technologies like Security, Virtualization, Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Our team setup offers a fully managed service: Dedicated Account Manager and Technical Consultant, Helpdesk, Level 3 Escalation Support, Technology Specialists, i.e. Security
- We belong to the relevant trade organisations such as BCS, FSB, ISACA and base our work on industry standards and best practice
- We are privately owned and grow the team organically to achieve low staff turnover, happy employees and a high technical skillset
- Our team is trained to the highest standards by the manufacturers themselves
- We have a loyalty strategy with our customers and suppliers. This means higher levels of service, competitive pricing, long term relationships and personal approach to customer service.
- We have an existing track record and various reference sites
- Our ideal customer base is Small to Medium Business (SME) and Education.
- We are business focused IT professionals with a strong customer service mind set
- The required insurances are in place to provide cover for any of our activities and comply to tendering standards
- Breathe Technology have developed a template IT network design process over the last 14 years. It works, the products integrate and we can avoid nasty surprises!
- No long term contracts and a 3 month trial is standard practice!
Call us now for more information or take advantage of any of the below special offers:
Call 01223 20 99 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“breathe technology installed the Baufritz UK network and have supported us from day one. They Interface with our German HQ, IT team where needed and understand how we work. They’re pleasant, reliable and trustworthy.” – Oliver Rehm, Managing Director – Baufritz UK (http://www.baufritz.com/uk/)
“breathe technology have grown the network – and the support we receive – alongside the business over the last few years. It works, and they are always there when we need them. They have proven to be a valuable business partner and we would recommend them to anyone that needs a complete network and support provider.” – Alan Maggs, Director, Premier Plus Limited (http://www.premierplusltd.co.uk/)