IT for Education
We understand how crucial IT (ICT) is in the education sector, to support your staff and empower teaching and learning. We would love the opportunity to discuss your project or your school’s ICT support requirements.
Call us now on 01223 20 99 20 for a no obligation visit to discuss your Education IT support needs, and take advantage of a 50% Discount on our Network Audit.
ICT Support services for Schools and Colleges:
- Outsourcing & Service Contracts (Managed Services, It Support Contracts, IT Staff for schools) Click here for more about our Managed Services for the education sector.
- ICT Consultancy (Technical, Strategic, Long Term or Project specific/strategic)
- Network Design & Systems Integration
- IT Project Resources & Project Management (installation and repair work)
- Internet Connectivity from Virgin
- Hardware & Software Procurement
- Audits & Health Checks (including supplier or government requirements, security health checks/ audits)
- PenTesting and Network Security (Consultancy, Firewalling, WebFiltering, Patch management, Encryption, Remote Access)
- IT Relocation
- Infrastructure Cabling
- Point to Point Radio & Laser
- Connectivity (Leased lines, Broadband and SIP)
Security & Data Protection
- Prevent Duty – Click Here to order your Free Information Pack
- UTM Security Appliances & Firewalling
- Email Security & Archiving
- Anti Virus
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption
- Patch Management, Network Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Software Auditing
- Web & Application filtering
- Safeguarding & Monitoring
- Remote Access & VPN
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
Servers & Storage
- Server hardware
- NAS & SAN Storage
Virtualization and Mobile Computing
- Server Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization
- Mobile Device Management – MDM
- Desktop & Laptop Hardware
- Thin Clients & Virtual Desktops
- Adobe Products
Education Specific IT
- Classroom Management
- Pupil Safeguarding
- Telephone lines and SIP
- Telephone Systems
- Audio Visual
Cloud and ITaaS
- Hosted Securus<
Understanding Computer Networking is the building block of our skillset, enabling us to deliver exciting strategies such as:
- Bring your own Device – BYOD
- One on One computing (Education Strategy)
- IT anywhere… The same school resources on School computers, Mobile Devices or at from home!
- Desktop Strategy (Audit, rebuild the environment based on a mixed environment consisting of fat client, thin client and remote access, possibly including BYOD)
- Standardised/Templated Network Design. We are experts in designing or re-designing your network!
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (Real Time Data, Virtual Environment, Offsite DR)
- Windows and Apple Integrated Networks
- Cloud & ITaaS (I.T. as a Service)- Hosted Email Security and Archiving, 2 Factor Authentication, Hosted Exchange
- End Point Control, Data breach avoidance and Encryption
- Pupil Safeguarding
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
- Existing Education ICT track record and reference sites
- We understand Education budgets and how the environment operates. We can therefore help plan longer term strategies in phases and design good solution at best value.
- Each school receives a dedicated team that knows their site
- Our Technical support and managed services go beyond project work. We can offer your school Support for the Network Manager, place technical staff on site, Provide a Virtual ICT Director to help the IT Manager, Business Manager/ Bursar or Dept Head with more strategic aspects of IT or a full outsourcing solution if required.
- Full Managed Service set for IT (strategy, network design, install, support)
- Specialized services (pupil safety security, virtualization, VDI, backup and disaster recovery)
- Our team has higher than average technical skillset. Networking is the basics!
- Breathe offers best of breed products at education pricing including IT equipment rental and leasing
- Migration of non-standard or managed networks such as RMCC4 or Vixen to industry standard, windows network
- Templated design, created over 14 years. Based on a Windows Network…no proprietary systems! But it’s a design with a track record and various reference sites.
- Proven ability to trouble-shoot problematic or unreliable networks
14 Years of successful Projects and Support should say something?
Breathe Technology has been providing systems integration, network security and technical support services for the past 14 years.
We pride ourselves in providing our customers with great customer service and an above average technical skillset which includes technologies such as Network Security, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Server Virtualization, Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Services.
Our outsourced technical services are structured in a way to provide you with the technical assistance needed, to keep your network performing optimally and reliably. The service will also ensure you have a Dedicated Technical Team that understands your network and organisation. It will provide a Dedicated Account manager that you can call upon for basic pricing or more complex requirements and you will have access to a Director Level Consultant that understands the more strategic aspects of I.T. These include: network design, creating a development plan, deploying strategies such as ‘Bring Your Own Device’ or designing your desktop environment to incorporate Traditional Desktop, Virtual Desktop, Wireless Access, Own Device Access (BYOD) and Secure Remote Access.
Need Finance? We can help with that too. We are unique in being able to offer Finance on all hardware, software and labour relating to any IT project.
For more information please call us now on 01223 20 99 20 or email email@example.com
“Breathe Technology understand the importance of technology within education and have helped our school to deploy a secure network that we can rely on. The team are always on the other side of the phone when we need them!” – Andy Walker, IT Director Kimbolton School (http://www.kimbolton.cambs.sch.uk/)