As a boutique IT business, we have an above average technical skillset and have been delivering IT services to the highest standards since 2003.
We actively work with various strategic partners, helping them deliver projects or maintain support sites.
Examples of these relationships:
- Landlords and Serviced offices
- Commercial relocations
- Design and Build/Fit Out
- Facilities and Estate Management
- Local Councils
- Other technology and communication providers
- Construction – offices, schools and university campuses etc
Our partnership offers
What do we offer our Partners?
- Since 2003 we have been working as a strategic IT Partner to many organisations, supporting them in managing their customer sites, increasing their turnover and ensuring their customers are looked after.
- We become a partner rather than just a contractor and will help you win business and support you throughout the process from initial sales meetings to maintaining the IT after the project.
- Pricing is calculated at partner rates to allow you some flexibility with your customer. This always remains confidential.
- We can quote using your formats to keep it simple for your team
- Projects will be successful and we will help manage the process to avoid stress and additional risk.
- You will have a dedicates sales account manager for fast pricing and a primary Technical consultant to ensure high levels of service.
Typical Services and projects offered via partners:
- IT Decommissioning and Re-commissioning.
- On site IT Support.
- Connectivity and communications site survey/feasibility study to ensure services are available before a fit out or relocation.
- Supply of internet connectivity, Telephone Lines and Systems.
- Network Data Cabling installation.
- Network equipment, Network Security, Switching & Wireless, Backup and DR, Servers and desktop/ laptops. Supply and install.
- Audio Visual solutions via our dedicated AV division http://breatheavsystems.com/case-studies/
White Label vs Direct Touch
Breathe have worked under white label arrangements, servicing the project or support requirements under our customer’s brand. We have also supported them as Breathe, but the end customer relationship is always owned by our customer and we are accustomed to this type of working relationship, respecting the financial and commercial relationships in place.
All quotes/proposals and other documents can be done in a way to integrate with the way you already work.
What kind of projects can we help you with?
- Network Switching (HP, Dell, Allied Telesis)
- Point to Point Radio & Laser
- Wireless (Xirrus, HP, Aerohive, Ignite)
- Connectivity (Leased lines, Black Fibre, Broadband and SIP)
Cyber/ Network Security
- Prevent Duty
- UTM Security Appliances & Firewalling (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- Email Security & Archiving (Proofpoint)
- Anti-Virus (Sophos, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky)
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption (Kaspersky, Bitlocker)
- Patch Management, Network Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Software Auditing (GFI)
- Web & Application filtering (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard, Fastvue)
- Safeguarding & Monitoring (NetSupport)
- Remote Access & VPN (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- 2 Factor Authentication (Dell Edge)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (StorageCraft, Unitrends)
Servers and Storage
- Server hardware (HP, Dell)
- NAS & SAN Storage (HP, Dell, Synology)
- Server Virtualization (Citrix Zen, VMWare, HyperV)
- Desktop Virtualization/VDI (NComputing, Dell Wyse)
- Mobile Device Management/MDM (AirWatch, Meraki)
Desktops, Laptops, Mobile & VDI
- Desktop, Laptop and Tablet Hardware (Most known Vendors)
- Thin Clients & Virtual Desktops
- Apple Hardware
- Microsoft Licensing (Schools Agreements, Cloud Services such as 365 and Azure)
- Telephone lines and SIP
- Telephone Systems (Physical and Hosted/Cloud)
Some of our customers have a fully blown cloud network with all the bells and whistles. Our favourite topology is a hybrid network, making the best of both on-premise and cloud IT.
As a bonus, we are a certified Microsoft CSP. This means we understand the cloud, you get best pricing and we buy direct from Microsoft.
- Email Security and Anti-Spam (Proofpoint)
- Cloud Backup including Office 365
- Microsoft Azure (Entire Portfolio)
- Microsoft Office 365
What makes us different?
“We provide a more personal service”
This is achieved by assigning you with a dedicated team to look after you.
An account manager to provide quotes and nurture our relationship, to ensure you receive the very best service.
As well as removing the frustrating helpdesk experience, it means that you have a personal set of contacts. They know you and you know them. They will understand exactly how you work and what you expect. Trust is a key component of a good support relationship.
Finally, we can supply all the hardware and software you need too. We’re actually the regional Microsoft Education Licensing Partner.
“We have the Ultimate Skillset”
All engineers have a minimum of 5 years high end IT Projects and Support experience when they join. They then undergo rigorous development, that we call the Technical Mastery Programme.
Our skillset includes: Connectivity, Cyber/Network Security, Safeguarding Cloud Solutions, On-Premise IT, Servers & Storage, Virtualization, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Communications (Hosted and SIP), Desktop including VDI and Mobile Computing.