Managed IT Services
Breathe Technology is a ‘Best of Breed’ Infrastructure Projects and Managed IT Support Services Provider. We have Offices in Cambridge, London and Sheffield, allowing us to cover most of the UK.
“Breathe Technology understand the importance of technology within education and have helped our school to deploy a secure network that we can rely on. The team are always on the other end of the phone when we need them!” – Andy Walker, IT Director Kimbolton School (http://www.kimbolton.cambs.sch.uk/)
“Breathe Technology have grown the network – and the support we receive – alongside the business over the last few years. It works, and they are always there when we need them. They have proven to be a valuable business partner and we would recommend them to anyone that needs a complete network and support provider.” – Alan Maggs, Director, Premier Plus Limited (http://www.premierplusltd.co.uk/)
Who do we work for?
We work for Small and Mid-Market Business, and School, Academy Trusts, Colleges, Universities and there relevant administration bodies.
The Education Sector
Breathe have become a know name in the education sector work mainly with Academy Trusts, Public Schools, Independent Schools, Colleges and Universities.
We have a proven track record in delivering projects and a Managed IT Support Services approach which is second to none.
From Cyber Security and Safeguarding to Connectivity, Servers, Virtualization, Storage, Network or a complete network re-design or new build. Our team has extensive experience in network audits too…helping you understand what you really have and where the issues are. Always providing recommendations and suggestions for the challenges you face.
The Business Sector
As Breathe developed, we evolved into a ‘Best of Breed’ Managed IT Services & Infrastructure provider but with a niche skillset that applied SME but also larger networks found in Mid Market Businesses. We service local business in the UK but also international sites.
We understand that your I.T. should support your business, be cost effective but great. Apart from our experience in buildinging and supporting networks for single or multi site organisations, we have extensive experience in Hybrid Networks, ensuring we leverage the best from on premises or cloud solutions. Another differentiating factor
What makes us the best at what we do?
“It’s a balance of the ultimate skillset and a touch of personal service”
Our USP’s are:
- We offer our customers a ‘more personal service’
It’s all about the relationship and customer experience!
We allocate each of our customers dedicated team.
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Dedicated Technical Lead
- Backup Technical Lead
This means you have a team working for you, that you have a relationship with. You know them and they know you. It’s also the only way to ensure that an engineer takes responsibility and pro-actively supports your organisation.
- Your Technical Lead will have the Ultimate Skillset
Each Technical Lead is trained to have the Ultimate ‘All In One’ Skillset.
Breathe use a Technical Mastery Programme internally for Staff Development
The Result? One point of call for the help you need!
Each Engineer has the following skills:
- Desktop (Traditional Desktop, VDI, Mobile)
- Servers & Storage (Including Virtualization)
- Networks (On Premises, Cloud)
- Network Security & Safeguarding
- Connectivity and communications
Support Package Highlights:
The Breathe Easy Package (Our only Package)
- Dedicated Team (Technical Lead and Account Manager)
- Level 3 Helpdesk
- Unlimited Remote Support, Email and Telephone Technical Support within Business Hours.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting
- Free after hours ‘Break Fix’ of mission critical systems
- Site Visits are performed by your ‘Technical Lead’ Engineer (You can choose when and how many visits. This is an optional component)
- Pro-Active management
- Cyber Security and Safeguarding Skillset
- Site Visit Report after every Visit
- Monthly Pro-Active Management Report
- Annual Network MOT, review service
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) on services provided
Benefits of Outsourcing or Managed Services
In short, we become part of your team.
You benefit from the following:
1. Our engineers have an incredible skillset consisting of Desktop, Server, Networks and Security disciplines
2. We bring extensive project experience to the table. We have literally installed hundreds of networks.
3. Breathe ensures your outsourcing service continuety by providing you with a dedicated team. Holidays, Sick Leave or training does not effect your service
4. The services are provided as best value. Rates are very competitive in comparison to our ‘like for like’ outsourcing competitors and it would not be possible to employ the relevant skillsets for less.
5. As Breathe is a Gold Partner to most of our Vendors, we are trained by those vendors. Many of these are specialist skillsets and has a significant cost associated to it.
6. All Project Work, including Hardware, Software and Services can be Financed. Including Public Sector Schools.
7. We offer a price match gaurantee
8. We offer a quote gaurantee. If we price a project, then we will complete the project for that amount. There will be no additional or hidden fee’s
9. The ‘One Stop Shop’ approach for all your ICT needs. Outsourcing your IT means removing the burdon and allowing experts to help you.
10. You are in safe hands. Don’t take our word for it…ask our customers. You are welcome to speak to our many reference sites and we would happily arrange a visit to one of our customer sites.
Managed Services vs. IT Support
Traditionally, Outsourced IT Support consisted of a helpdesk providing what we term as ‘break fix support’ and site visits by an IT Technician or Engineer. The issue with this service was that the customer experience is not particularly great as the guys on the helpdesk see as just another support ticket. Additionally, nobody in the team really takes responsibility for your business or school etc.
It’s impossible for the IT Helpdesk Manager from the support provider to track everything that’s going on at each site and as an example, who ensure that the backups are being done and tested, windows updates take place, the Anti-Virus and Network Security is being managed etc.
This is where this type of models falls down in comparison to having an IT Manager on site. We’re not saying outsourcing or adding an IT Support for your in-house technical team doesn’t work. It’s about how it’s delivered.
This is where the term Managed Services or Managed IT Support comes in. It’s about a more modern pro-active approach, that not only excels from a technical perspective, but ensures a much happier customer relationship. Managed Services Suppliers are sometimes referred to as MSP’s.
Managed Services Pricing is normally calculated as a fixed cost to support the infrastructure and then a support cost per user.
A real-life example of this can be shown in how Breathe Technology work with specific customer types:
Small Business/Start-up or small Company:
Mid-Market Business/ Bigger Business:
Enterprise Managed Services:
Secondary School/ College:
Academy Trust or MAT (Multi-Academy Trust):
Breathe Technology LTD has been trading in Cambridge since 2003, providing IT Services to customers nationwide. The Headquarters in based in Girton, Cambridge and other offices are located in London and Sheffield.
We deliver Support: UK Wide & Some EU Countries
Our Cambs HQ Serves : London & East Anglia (including Cambridge, Peterborough, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton Hertford, Watford, Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich)
Our Sheffield Office Serves: 50 Miles around Sheffield, covering South Yorkshire.
We provide International IT Outsourcing & Managed Services: Europe Wide (currently in France, Germany, Austria, Portugal)
If you have a site abroad call us to find out about how we can deliver an efficient and cost effective service is the relevant languages with a UK centralised helpdesk team and EU based site engineers.