IT SUPPORT & SERVICES FOR BUSINESS
Managed IT Support Service For Business
Breathe Technology Ltd has been trading from it’s HQ in Cambridge since 2003, providing best in class IT Support Services and Infrastructure Projects to customers nationwide. The Headquarters is based in Girton, Cambridge and regional offices located in London and Sheffield, allowing good coverage from the North and South of the UK.
We provide these IT Managed Support Services, IT Procurement and Project Services to customers with internal IT Teams or it can provide fully outsourced IT Support.
“Breathe Technology installed the Baufritz UK network and have supported us from day one. They interface with our German HQ IT team where needed and understand how we work. They’re pleasant, reliable, and trustworthy.” – Oliver Rehm, Managing Director – Baufritz UK
We currently have a strong customer base in the following areas and would welcome new customers.
- Cambridgeshire including Peterborough
- Milton Keynes
- London and home counties
If you prefer, chat to us now on the live chat below?
Email Lucy@breathetechnology.com for a lighting fast response!
Or call us on 01223 209920 for a friendly and informative discussion about your IT
Some of our business customers
IT Projects & Managed IT Support for
We work hard to deliver the best Infrastructure Projects and Managed IT Support that money can buy.
Have you ever wondered, “Is there a great IT Support Company near me?”
Our Managed IT Support Service for Businesses, provides a unique approach in comparison to the traditional outsourced IT Helpdesk. We do not offer different packages as we do not believe in restricting our customers support experience. However, there are some options that can be tweaked to meet your requirements, such as the number of visits you may need, if you require Strategic IT Support for the management team or perhaps a DPO service to cover your GDPR requirements.
Our USP’s are to deliver a more personal IT Service by providing each customer with a dedicated team that proactively supports the network and has a great relationship with you. Your dedicated lead will also have the Ultimate IT Skillset consisting of Desktop Support, Server Support, Virtualization, Storage, Networking, Backup & DR and Cyber Security. This means you have one point of call to get any IT issue resolved quickly.
Our IT Support Team can also add additional resources and skillsets to your internal IT team and act as an escalation point with Level 3 Helpdesk and regular site visits or we can provide a fully outsourced IT service for businesses and schools who do not have an internal IT team
Our Project Team can provide complete turnkey IT Projects, from design, installation and post project IT Support. We can also provide IT Procurement and IT Consulting Services and Project Management.
We have a great track record and significant experience in the following sectors:
- BioTech and Pharmaceutical
- Hi-Tech & Technology
- Contact Centres
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Design & Build, Fit Out
- Architecture and Design
- Hotel & Restaurant
- Estate Management
- Creative and Design
- Broadcasting & Media
- The Education Sector
What kind of projects can we help you with?
- Network Switching (HP, Dell, Allied Telesis)
- Point to Point Radio & Laser
- Wireless (Xirrus, HP, Aerohive, Ignite)
- Connectivity (Leased lines, Black Fibre, Broadband and SIP)
Cyber/ Network Security
- Prevent Duty
- UTM Security Appliances & Firewalling (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- Email Security & Archiving (Proofpoint)
- Anti-Virus (Sophos, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky)
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption (Kaspersky, Bitlocker)
- Patch Management, Network Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Software Auditing (GFI)
- Web & Application filtering (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard, Fastvue)
- Safeguarding & Monitoring (NetSupport)
- Remote Access & VPN (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- 2 Factor Authentication (Dell Edge)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (StorageCraft, Unitrends)
Servers and Storage
- Server Hardware (HP, Dell)
- NAS & SAN Storage (HP, Dell, Synology)
- Server Virtualization (Citrix Zen, VMWare, HyperV)
- Desktop Virtualization/ VDI (NComputing, Dell Wyse)
- Mobile Device Management/ MDM (AirWatch, Meraki)
Desktops, Laptops, Mobile & VDI
- Desktop, Laptop and Tablet Hardware (Most known Vendors)
- Thin Clients & Virtual Desktops
- Apple Hardware
- Microsoft Licensing (Schools Agreements, Cloud Services such as 365 and Azure)
- Telephone lines and SIP
- Telephone Systems (Physical and Hosted/Cloud)
Some of our customers have a fully blown cloud network with all the bells and whistles. Our favourite typology is a hybrid network, making the best of both on-premise and cloud IT.
As a bonus, we are a certified Microsoft CSP (Cloud Solutions Partner). This means we understand the cloud, you get best pricing and we buy direct from Microsoft.
- Email Security and Anti-Spam (Proofpoint)
- Cloud Backup including Office 365
- Microsoft Azure (Entire Posfolio)
- Microsoft Office 365
What do you get in a IT Support Package?
Firstly, we do not believe in limiting your experience. We don’t offer different packages. Only one…but with some options to tailor your service, to meet your specific needs.
We also believe, that you can have the best service without breaking the bank. It’s a premium IT Service at best value.
The Breathe Easy – Base Package
(Our only Package)
- Dedicated IT Support Team
- (Technical Lead and Account Manager)
- IT Helpdesk/ Service Desk (All level 3 qualified IT Support Engineers)
- Unlimited Remote IT Support Services, Email, and Telephone Technical Support within Business Hours.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting
- Free after hours ‘Break Fix’ of mission critical systems
- Site Visits are performed by your ‘Technical Lead’ Engineer (You can choose when and how many visits. This is an optional component.)
- Pro-Active management
- Cyber Security and Safeguarding Skillset
- Site Visit Report after every visit
- Monthly Pro-Active Management Report
- Annual Network MOT, review service
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) on services provided
It Support Options to choose from:
(Let’s tailor your It Support Package and the experience)
Virtual IT Director/ Strategy Consultant – Strategic Support for senior management
- How many site visits you need – Some customers have an Engineer on site full time. Others have a engineer visit on a fixed schedule, perhaps once a week, bi-weekly or even monthly. It all depends on your needs. We can supplement your internal IT Support Team or provide an Outsourced IT Support Model if required.
- Offsite backup and DR – Many of our SME’s make use of our cost effective offsite hosting for backup and DR, either as a secondary location (if you have a single site) or as a failsafe to your existing setup.
- GDPR DPO Service. We have a standardised GDPR framework and provide you with a named DPO to relieve the pressure. We’ve done our homework so you don’t need to.
- IT Systems/ Network Audit
The It Audit Service is a great way to start a new IT Support partnership as it gives us complete clarity on what you have and the true state of play. We can document systems, investigate your concerns and ensures that we receive all your details during the handover form your previous supplier.
- Offsite Backup and Disaster Recovery Ideal for those organisations with a single site. We offer a cost effective offsite backup location, giving you that extra safety net you need.
What makes us different?
“We provide a more personal service”
This is achieved by assigning you with a dedicated team to look after you.
An account manager to provide quotes and nurture our relationship, to ensure you receive the very best service.
Apart from removing the frustrating IT Helpdesk experience, it means that you have a personal set of contacts. They know you and you know them. They will understand exactly how you work and what you expect. Trust is a key component of a good support relationship.
Finally, we can supply all the hardware and software you need too.
“We have the Ultimate Skillset”
All of our engineers have a minimum of 5 years high end IT Project and Support experience when they join. They then undergo rigorous development, that we call the Technical Mastery Programme.
Our skillset includes: Connectivity, Cyber/ Network Security, Safeguarding Cloud Solutions, On-Premise IT, Servers & Storage, Virtualization, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Communications (Hosted and SIP), Desktop including VDI and Mobile Computing.
Have you considered an audit?
Most of our customers had an IT Provider when we met them. They were obviously not doing a good job…or we wouldn’t be talking. Sometimes it starts with doubt in their technical ability or perhaps their resources seem strained. Other times, they feel ripped off.
Either way, an audit is an amazing way to get visibility on the ‘real’ situation. We will do the review and provide you with an easy to understand summary report, of all the risks, issues and suggestions on how to fix it.
Yes, you will also get the technical document backing up our findings and suggestions.
This creates a great starting plan for a new relationship, shows you how good we really are and will put your mind to easy…
If we wanted to change, how does the handover work?
The simple answer is: We will do the handover with your previous IT Services Company. We’ll ensure that you get all your documentation licenses and other important information you and ‘we’ need.
We’ll also ensure that you don’t experience a gap in your support service.
What are the next steps?
- Talk to us! Please use our number, email address or live chat manned by qualified Technical Account Managers.
- We would be more than happy to visit you for a no obligation meeting or please come and visit us to see who we are.
- If you did want to move your support, we can take the burden away by helping you migrate service providers and ensuring that you get all your documentation and licenses.
- Many new customers choose to do a network audit at this stage, so we know exactly what you have, where the issues are and we can create a great plan to get things rolling. Click here to see more about our audits.
We deliver Support UK Wide & Some EU Countries
Our Cambridge HQ Serves
London & East Anglia (including Cambridge, Peterborough, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Hertford, Watford, Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich).
Our Sheffield Office Serves
50 Miles around Sheffield, covering South Yorkshire.
We provide International IT Outsourcing & Managed Services
Europe Wide (currently in France, Germany, Austria, Portugal)
If you have a site abroad call us to find out about how we can deliver an efficient and cost effective service is the relevant languages with a UK centralised helpdesk team and EU based site engineers.