IT Solutions and Managed Services for Enterprise Organisations
Breathe Technology have been providing Infrastructure Projects and Managed Services since 2003, proving nationwide coverage from our locations in Cambridge, London, and Sheffield.
Our Project Team can provide a complete turnkey IT Infrastructure Project from design & installation to support.
What kind of projects can we help you with?
- Network Switching (HP, Dell, Allied Telesis)
- Point to Point Radio & Laser
- Wireless (Xirrus, HP, Aerohive, Ignite)
- Connectivity (Leased lines, Black Fibre, Broadband and SIP)
Cyber/ Network Security
- Prevent Duty
- UTM Security Appliances & Firewalling (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- Email Security & Archiving (Proofpoint)
- Anti-Virus (Sophos, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky)
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption (Kaspersky, Bitlocker)
- Patch Management, Network Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Software Auditing (GFI)
- Web & Application filtering (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard, Fastvue)
- Safeguarding & Monitoring (NetSupport)
- Remote Access & VPN (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- 2 Factor Authentication (Dell Edge)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (StorageCraft, Unitrends)
- Server Virtualization (Citrix Zen, VMWare, HyperV)
- Desktop Virtualization/ VDI (NComputing, Dell Wyse)
- Mobile Device Management/ MDM (AirWatch, Meraki)
Servers and Storage
- Server hardware (HP, Dell)
- NAS & SAN Storage (HP, Dell, Synology)
Desktops, Laptops, Mobile & VDI
- Desktop, Laptop and Tablet Hardware (most known vendors)
- Thin Clients & Virtual Desktops
- Apple Hardware
- Microsoft Licensing (Schools Agreements & Cloud Services such as 365 and Azure)
- Telephone lines and SIP
- Telephone Systems (Physical and Hosted/Cloud)
Some of our customers have a fully blown cloud network with all the bells and whistles. Our favourite topology is a hybrid network, making the best of both on-premise and cloud IT.
As a bonus, we are a certified Microsoft CSP (Cloud Solutions Partner). This means we understand the cloud & you get best pricing as we buy direct from Microsoft.
- Email Security and Anti-Spam (Proofpoint)
- Cloud Backup including Office 365
- Microsoft Azure (Entire Posfolio)
- Microsoft Office 365
What makes our IT Managed Services offering Different?
“We provide a more personal service”
This is achieved by assigning a dedicated team to look after you.
An account manager to provide quotes and nurture our relationship, to ensure you receive the very best service.
By removing the frustrating helpdesk experience, this means that you have a personal set of contacts. They know you and you know them. They understand exactly how you work and what you expect. Trust is a key component of a good support relationship.
“We have the Ultimate Skillset”
All engineers have a minimum of 5 years high end IT Project and Support experience when they join. They then undergo rigorous development, that we call the Technical Mastery Programme.
Your lead will be trained in:
Desktop Support, Networking, Servers and Storage, Virtualization, Cyber Security, and Business Continuity.
Add Your Heading Text Here
Some of our customers choose to outsource their IT completely, others have a great team that we compliment. Often we look after the IT for the UK Business of a larger multi-national and work closely with the IT Team at the HQ. Some examples are IRIS Services (A European wide operation and a Nokia Business), Baufritz, the German Timber Framed House Builder, or GEWISS, the world’s second largest electrical components manufacturer with their HQ in Italy.
- Centralised NOC/Level 3 Helpdesk at the Breathe HQ
- Network Engineers deployed full or part time at the customer site
- Dedicated Account Manager with regular review meetings
- UK Wide or European support in relevant languages
- Replacement Engineers to cover sick leave, holidays etc.
- All HR, Training and Certification provided by Breathe
Smaller Customer IT Team, Escalation Helpdesk & Specialised Skillsets e.g. Security or Infrastructure Projects
- Level 3 Helpdesk to support the customer IT Team with technical escalation
- Specialised skillsets and consultancy such as Cyber/Network Security
- Additional resources in the event of emergencies or for projects
- Regular visits by senior consultants to support the on-site team
UK Office, part of a larger international organisation
- Level 3 Helpdesk to support UK staff
- Either full time consultant or scheduled visits i.e. 1 day every week or bi-weekly
- Regular meetings and reviews with the UK Management Team and IT at the HQ abroad
- Optional support in other languages
- Can work independently or as an extension of the IT team abroad