ICT for Education
“Breathe Technology understand the importance of technology within education and have helped our school to deploy a secure network that we can rely on. The team are always on the other side of the phone when we need them!” – Andy Walker, IT Director Kimbolton School (http://www.kimbolton.cambs.sch.uk/)
We work hard to deliver the best Infrastructure Projects and Managed ICT Support that money can buy and have a great track record within Academy trusts, Individual Schools, Colleges and Private Schools.
We pride ourselves on being the best at what we do. Don’t believe us…ask our customers. If you need a reference, we would love to introduce you to some of our existing schools.
Some customers outsource their IT Completely, others need a really good ‘level 3’ Helpdesk for their IT Manager or Technician. We can fit in with your structure and ensure you an amazing quality of service. It doesn’t have to break the bank either. Our project team will surpass your expectations and impress you with our technical ability and project experience, specifically in the Education Sector.
What makes us the best?
“We provide a more personal service”
This is achieved by assigning you with a dedicated team to look after you.
An account manager to provide quotes and nurture our relationship, to ensure you receive the very best service.
Apart from removing the frustrating helpdesk experience, it means that you have a personal set of contacts. They know you and you know them. They will understand exactly how you work and what you expect. Trust is a key component of a good support relationship.
Finally, we can supply all the hardware and software you need too. We’re actually the regional Microsoft Education Licensing Partner.
“We have the Ultimate Skillset”
All engineers have a minimum of 5 year high end IT Projects and Support experience when they join. They then undergo rigorous development, we call the Technical Mastery Programme.
Our skillset includes: Connectivity, Cyber/ Network Security, Safeguarding Cloud Solutions, On-Premise IT, Servers & Storage, Virtualization, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Communications (Hosted and SIP), Desktop including VDI and Mobile Computing.
What’s included in our Managed Support?
Firstly, we do not believe in limiting your support. That’s why, we have one package only. You get all the service at best value. However, there are some options you can add or remove like, how many visits you have? or perhaps you don’t need the Strategic IT Support that we call our Virtual IT Director. Some schools also choose our DPO service and very cost-effective offsite backup.
This is how it works…
The Breathe Easy Base Package
- Dedicated Team (Technical Lead and Account Manager)
- Level 3 Helpdesk
- Unlimited Remote, Email and Telephone Technical Support within Business Hours.
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerting
- Free after hours ‘Break Fix’ of mission critical systems
- Site Visits are performed by your ‘Technical Lead’ Engineer (You can choose when and how many visits. This is an optional component)
- Pro-Active management
- Cyber Security and Safeguarding Skillset
- Site Visit Report after every Visit
- Monthly Pro-Active Management Report
- Annual Network MOT, review service
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) on services provided
Options to choose from:
- Virtual ICT Director – Strategic Support for the Business Manager/ Finance Director. Bridging the gap between the IT Dept. and SLT
- How many site visits you need. Some schools have an Engineer on site full time. Others such as a few Academy Trusts have a team on site but need a Level 3 Helpdesk for escalation. They also use the resource to help service the various schools in the Trust that cause a logistical Nightmare.
Our Project, Hardware, Software and Technical Services
Our Technical Skillset:
- Network Switching (HP, Dell, Allied Telesis)
- Point to Point Radio & Laser
- Wireless (Xirrus, HP, Aerohive, Ignite)
- Connectivity (Leased lines, Black Fibre, Broadband and SIP
Cyber/ Network Security
- Prevent Duty
- UTM Security Appliances & Firewalling (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- Email Security & Archiving (Proofpoint)
- Anti-Virus (Sophos, Avast, Avira, Kaspersky)
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption (Kaspersky, Bitlocker)
- Patch Management, Network Vulnerability Scanning, Network & Software Auditing (GFI)
- Web & Application filtering (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard, Fastvue) ü Safeguarding & Monitoring (NetSupport)
- Remote Access & VPN (SonicWall, SmoothWall, WatchGuard)
- 2 Factor Authentication (Dell Edge)
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (StorageCraft, Unitrends)
Servers and Storage
- Server hardware (HP, Dell)
- NAS & SAN Storage (HP, Dell, Synology)
- Server Virtualization (Citrix Zen, VMWare, HyperV)
- Desktop Virtualization/ VDI (NComputing, Dell Wyse)
- Mobile Device Management/ MDM (AirWatch, Meraki)
Desktops, Laptops, Mobile & VDI
- Desktop, Laptop and Tablet Hardware (Most known Vendors)
- Thin Clients & Virtual Desktops
- Apple Hardware
- Microsoft Licensing (Schools Agreements, Cloud Services such as 365 and Azure)
Education Specific IT
- Classroom Management
- Pupil Safeguarding (NetSupport)
- Telephone lines and SIP
- Telephone Systems (Physical and Hosted/Cloud)
- Email Security and Anti-Spam (Proofpoint)
- Cloud Backup including Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Office 365
The Areas We Work In:
We deliver projects: UK Wide
We provide: London & East Anglia (including Cambridge, Peterborough, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton Hertford, Watford, Stevenage, Bishops Stortford, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Ipswich)
Email email@example.com for reference sites or to visit some of our schools.