MANAGED SERVICE OVERVIEW
Standard Features of the base package
- Unlimited Remote, Email and Telephone Technical Support within Business Hours.
- The Technical, Support Consultants, Account Manager and Helpdesk will be accessible during Monday to Friday (excluding bank Holidays).
- 24/7 hours monitoring and alerting is included as standard at no extra cost.
- Mission critical support for core systems is included.
A dedicated Team with direct contact information, for a more personal support experience. They will know you and how you work.
- Lead Technical Consultant (Minimum 5 years experience with a Desktop, Networks, Servers and Security skillset).
- Backup Technical Consultant to cover your Lead during holidays, training and sick leave.
- Dedicated Account Manager for customer service and sales enquiries.
- Access to the level 3 Helpdesk during business hours.
Some support businesses do everything remotely. Not us.
We believe that support visits are essential, as some things just cannot be resolved properly without attending site. Additionally, this is how we know you and your team, and how they get to know us.
Visits can be structured based on your requirements and budget. Some of our schools or colleges have quaterly, monthly or weekly visits. Others have multiple days a week. It’s up to you and your pricing will reflect this.
After every visit, you will receive a Site Visit Report, showing you exactly what we have done for you.
- System Documentation & Reports – reporting that makes sense and gives only valuable information.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) on services provided.
- a monthly Pro Active Maintenance Check with Management Report – we don’t wait for it to break.
- Annual Network MOT (High Level Audit).
- Optional, Offsite Hosting of your backup.
Strategic Support – ‘Virtual ICT Director Function’
Higher Level Strategic Support for the Leadership Team (Typically Finance Director, Business Manager, IT Director)
Most have a need for help with strategic planning and consultancy but not enough to employ someone at that level, full time. Never mind the associated employment cost and tight budgets.
We offer the Virtual ICT Director Function, based on a Director Level Consultant, attending your site 1 day month or quater to work with the SLT and Technical Teams. Additionally, they will have an 8 hour work allocation to work on tasks for you.
Typical ‘Virtual ICT Director’ tasks include:
- Strategic topics like GDPR or Prevent Duty
- Leveraging the benefits from an Academy Trust through shared services and infrastructure
- Specialist understanding of New Build Projects
- Budgeting, Planning and ICT strategy
- General advice and consultancy to the school/College
- Audits (Network, Desktop, Security, ICT Team)
- Policies AUP, ICO, E-Safety, Data Breach, Change Control, Helpdesk SLA
- IT Processes such as change control, Call Logging, Helpdesk SLA
Backup and DR Strategy
- Technical Consultancy such as Server and virtualization Strategy,
Desktop Strategy incl VDI, BYOD, IT Anywhere, MDMStaff, Network Architecture and Topology Design
- Briefing Sessions on New Technologies
- ICT Development & Procurement & Refresh Strategies
- Help with Managing the annual ICT renewals and licensing
- Specification writing and project management