MANAGED SERVICE OVERVIEW
Standard Features of the Managed Support Service
(Example Mid Package for Small Businesses)
The contracted hours are based on Business Hours for Technical Support. The Technical, Support Consultants, Account Manager and Helpdesk will be accessible during Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 17:30pm.
After hours monitoring and mission critical support is included to support the network.
1. Dedicated Team with direct contact information, for a more personal support experience.
- Lead Technical Consultant (Min 5 years experience, Desktop, Networks, Servers and Security skillset)
- Backup Technical Consultant
- Account Manager
2. Access to the level 3 Helpdesk (Business Hours 09/:30-17:30)
3. Unlimited Remote, Email and Telephone Support (No limits on your support)
4. 24/7 System Monitoring and alerting – Servers and Core Network Equipment
5. System Documentation & Reports – reporting that makes sense and gives only valuable info
6. Website Hosting (Valid for the duration of the support contract)
7. Hosting of the Offsite Backup/ DR Storage
8. Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) on services provided
9. Pro Active Management of the network – we don’t wait for it to break
10. Break Fix Support when something does break
11. Monthly Account Management Meetings to ensure we look after you
12. Annual Network Audit and Strategy Meetings, so we support your plans and business growth
13. Scheduled Site Visits based on your requirements. This can be adjusted to suit your needs and budget.
Why not call us now on 01223 20 99 20 or email email@example.com for a detailed quotation