Managed Service for Business
We work hard to deliver the best Infrastructure Projects and Managed IT Support that money can buy and have a great track record with many reference sites.
Email email@example.com for reference sites or to arrange a call with one of our existing customers.
Our Managed Service (Proactively Managed I.T. Support) is also delivered in a different way than the ‘old fashioned traditional helpdesk’ that you may be familiar with.
“It’s a balance of the ultimate skillset and a touch of personal service”
What makes us the best at what we do?
1. We offer our customers a ‘more personal service’
It’s all about the relationship and customer experience!
Yes we have a helpdesk…but we only offer a level 3 helpdesk, which has the highest skillset. No more: tier 1 (Call logger), tier 2 (Basic Problems) and Tier 3 (The guys that actually know their stuff). so you go straight to the top!
However, we take it a step further.
You are allocated a Dedicated Technical Lead and Account Manager that will understand you and your network. They become your primary point of contact.
Your team will know you and you will know them, rather than the old fashioned approach of offering break fix support when you call a stranger on a helpdesk.
2. Your Technical Lead will have the Ultimate Skillset
Each Technical lead is trained to have the Ultimate ‘All In One’ skillset, including Desktop, Server, Networks and Security verticles. One point of call for the help you need! No more escalations between helpdesk tiers.
3. We don’t believe in limiting your service and provide best value
- Our support agreements include unlimited telephone, email and remote support
- Visits are always performed by your lead at scheduled times. This can be multiple days a week, once a month or even once a quarter. Whatever works best for you and your budget.
- As a standard, at no extra cost, we provide an alerting and monitoring service with out of hours repair for core systems. 24/7
- Once a month you receive a Pro Active Maintenance check of the overall system and an easy to understand management report showing you that all core systems are working and alerting you to any potential issues.
- Documentation is essential. You will receive a monthly Pro Active Maintenance Check Report, Site Visit Report after every visit and we will document your system. This information is always freely available.