WHAT IS A HOSTED DESKTOP?
A hosted desktop looks and feels exactly like a regular PC, except you launch it from an icon on your desktop or through another device such as a tablet or smartphone. The interface is then exactly the same with the familiar “Start” button, applications, menus and shortcuts.
BREATHE EASY HOSTED DESKTOP FOR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
In the Professional Services sector such as accountants, legal, estate agents, FSA’s, there is a strong adoption of cloud / hosted IT and remote desktop environments. Breathe Easy Cloud has been purpose built for Professional Services practices with under 50 staff.
Call us now on 01223 20 99 20 for a discussion or meeting to see how we can help or email email@example.com
BENEFITS OF HOSTED DESKTOP
- Remote Desktop Hosting allows you to work from anywhere, anytime on any device. Hosted Desktop Services from Breathe Easy is the most cost effective business solution available for any size of organisation, eliminating all of the problems associated with an in-house server systems. Hosting your desktop applications through virtual desktops makes working remotely hassle free.
- IT Integration – combine the IT infrastucture of multiple offices and enable your staff to work remotely.
- No cost of ownership and ongoing maintenance of your network.
- Security and reliability – all data is stored in a secure UK Data Centre, managed by us rather than outsourced, with the same SSL encryption used for online banking and secure payments.
- You retain data ownership and can have access to your data whenever you need it.
- We become your outsourced IT Department.; you will be supported by a team of experts that will look after your local computers and cloud environment to ensure even the most complex issues such as VDI, Security and Backup & Disaster Recovery are dealt with.
- All aspects of your hosted/ cloud environment will be based on the industries best technologies.
- Save on energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY GET?
Your cloud/hosted remote desktop environment will be based on the latest Microsoft technologies such as Windows 10 and Office 2016. Your other third party applications will be installed and we will take care of the migration. Access to your Cloud environment can be done from your existing desktops PC’s, which can later be migrated to a thin client setup if you like. The aim is to give you a managed system, with modern software, security and reliability at a fraction of the cost and headache of providing this yourself.
Each practice will receive a Virtual Server environment hosted in our UK data Centre to give you piece of mind. This means that your network is situated in the best environment to ensure secure and reliable access, whilst meeting regulatory requirements. The virtualization is based on the market leading VMWare solution, which allows us unrivalled management and performance. Each practice will be setup with a Network Server to provide all networking related elements such as Active Directory for User Management, Network Services such as DHCP, DNS, Shared Data Folders, Printing and more. A separate desktop or VDI server will provide your hosted desktop session with enough resources to ensure an excellent experience.
Security is one of the elements we have identified as an aspect lacking in many other hosted environments. Your system will include all the security technologies you may need to ensure you protect your practice and your customer’s sensitive data. The following Security features will be included as standard:
- Firewall with Security Suite (Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti Spyware and Intrusion Prevention)
- Internet Content and Application Filtering (Including ability to manage social media apps like Facebook)
- Centrally Managed Anti-Virus
- Managed Windows Update Services to ensure you always have the latest Windows updates and hot fixes
- Two Factor authentication for all staff to ensure your logon process is safe. This is provided by a smart phone app or Gridshure which will generates a security code removing the security risks in logging on to a hosted service.
- Basic email anti span and anti-virus with an option to upgrade. The upgraded option provides email redundancy and 10 years unlimited email archiving.
Backup & DR
Backup and DR of Breathe Easy Cloud is another element that sets us apart from other hosted systems. Your backup will provide a very comprehensive strategy to include the following:
- File and folder backup at regular intervals during the day
- Granular database backup for SQL, MS Exchange, SharePoint
- Automated backup of the Virtual Server Environment to ensure full server recovery
- Automated, scheduled backup testing so we can tell you exactly how long it will take to recover your environment in the event of a disaster
As part of the on boarding process, we will provide you with an Internet connectivity survey. This will ensure you are aware of the availability in your area and that you have the right connectivity at the right price!
Technical support and Management
This is where we distinguish ourselves from the competition. We are a cloud hosting provider who care about our customers and you will be allocated a dedicated team. This includes an account manager and a technical lead consultant that know your practice and your Cloud/ Hosted network. We often see hosted environments that under maintained and the work group of desktops at the practice is forgotten about. If the desktops in the practice do not work efficiently, it results in a poor experience in the hosted system.
- Your internal I.T. is equally important to us!
- As a standard you will receive unlimited remote, telephone and email support in business hours.
- Pro-active 24/7 monitoring
- Operating system and Software updates
- Scheduled site visits to your practice
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
- Speak to us about your practice requirements and we provide a no obligation demo of Breathe Easy, Cloud
- Take advantage of a 50% reduction on your set up and migration fees with Voucher Code ‘MIGRATE50’. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no obligation site visit and demonstration.
- Start with a short term 1 year Breathe Easy, Cloud arrangement rather than the industry standard 3 or 5 years