Call us now on 01223 20 99 20 for a discussion or meeting to see how we can help with IT Support or email email@example.com
WHAT TYPE OF IT SUPPORT DO WE OFFER?
Primary and Secondary Education: Assistance to the network manager or a fully managed IT support arrangement with staff on site. Strategic support is also offered in the form of a virtual ICT Director to support the Business manager/ Finance Director. All staff are DBS checked and work in other schools.
University: Specialised IT support to your team in areas such as Security, Virtualization, Networking. Our team hold high level partnerships with market leading vendors and are trained directly by the vendors. Additionally we have access to the highest levels of IT support within the vendors themselves for escalation.
Charity & 3rd Sector: We understand the financial pressures placed on your organisation and the fact that you still need working IT. We have tailored charity IT support packages and access to specific technologies that provide great value for money.
Small Business: Our small business team offer a comprehensive one stop shop approach for all your IT support needs, with remote support and site visits. Because of our higher end skillset, your dedicated team can offer specialist knowledge of IT Network Support, Security, Servers, desktop and networking.
Large Business: Specialised IT support to your team in areas such as Security, Virtualization, Networking. Our team hold high level partnerships with market leading vendors and are trained directly by the vendors. Additionally we have access to the highest levels of support within the vendors itself for escalation.
WHAT IS AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE MANAGED IT SUPPORT SERVICE?
No Long term contracts, as we believe our service will create a long term relationship!
- After hours standby support is available
- After hours and weekend project or installation work is available
- Reporting and documentation as standard
- Change Management Processes implemented
- Site Visit Reports after each visit
- Pro-Active Maintenance Report once a month
- Backup & DR Plan including SLA’s
- Backup & DR Test Report
- Escalation to Technical Services Manager or Director
- Monitoring and call logging systems
- Assistance with policies, ISO and Budgeting/ Strategic planning if the ICT Director Function is included
YOU SHOULD TALK TO US IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- We have out grown our IT support partner
- We need to outsource our IT Network Support
- We need a better quality of service from a professional and reliable IT Support Business.
- My IT support guy is never available when we need him most
- Our IT partner is baffling us with technical talk and we need to understand the system in business terms
- We are looking to outsource our IT
- Our security setup or backup is unclear to us
- I cannot say 100% what our backup and disaster recovery process is or if it has been tested
- Our Software licensing is a mystery or is very expensive
- Our basic network features like file access, printing, email or remote access are unreliable
- We don’t have a dedicated technical consultant or account manager
- Our IT expenditure is higher than expected or where we believe it should be
- We are not benefiting from the latest technology trends such as virtualization, VDI or cloud technologies
- The organisation is relocating, expanding, refurbishing or going through an acquisition process.
- Breathe Technology are a professional IT Support business and pride themselves in doing IT the right way
- We have been building and supporting IT networks since 2003
- We have a Higher End Technical Skillset. Networking is the basics and we excel in specialized technologies like Security, Virtualization, Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Our team setup offers the full package: Dedicated Account Manager and Technical Consultant, Helpdesk, Level 3 Escalation Support, Technology Specialists, Security
- We belong to the relevant trade organisations such as BCS, FSB, ISACA and base our work on industry standards and best practice
- We are privately owned and grow the team organically to achieve low staff turnover, happy employees and a high technical skillset
- Our team is trained to the highest standards by the manufacturers themselves
- We have a loyalty strategy with our customers and suppliers. This means higher levels of service, competitive pricing, long term relationships and personal approach to customer service.
- We have an existing track record and various reference sites
- Our ideal managed services customer base is Small to Medium Business (SME) and Education.
- We are business focused IT support professionals with a strong customer service mind set
- The required insurances are in place to provide cover for any of our activities and comply to tendering standards
- Breathe Technology have developed a template network design process over the last 14 years. It works, the products integrate and we can avoid nasty surprises!
- No long term contracts and a 3 month trial is standard practice!
Call us now for more information or take advantage of any of the below special offers:
Call 01223 20 99 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org